Latex Free AlphaTec® Solvex® Flocklined Glove
The AlphaTec® Solvex® Flocklined Gloves are composed of a nitrile compound, which provides chemical strength and resistance in both wet and dry settings, as well as in heavy-duty cleaning situations. AlphaTec® Solvex® Gloves give grab, puncture, and resistance to abrasion in addition to regular rubber or neoprene gloves.
Features & Benefits:
- The gloves do not include inside cotton flocking, which decreases the possibility of lint exposure, making them ideal for manufacturing settings where external contaminants are a concern.
- The gloves are made with a sand patch texture to give them a smooth finish.
- Gloves are abrasion-resistant and completely reusable.
- Gloves meet FDA regulations for food handling
- Brand Name: Ansell
- Color: Green
- Size: 8
- Chlorinated: Yes
- Coating material: Nitrile
- Cuff design: Gauntlet
- Grip style: sand patch
- Latex free
- Length: 457mm
- Silicone free
- Unit of measure: Pair
NAME OF PRODUCT: LATEX FREE ALPHATEC® SOLVEX® FLOCKLINED GLOVE, SIZE 8
MIN PURCHASE QTY: 1
SUPPLY AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK