Hot/Cold Gel Pack
Reusable hot/cold compresses are made of non-toxic gel in poly/nylon bags. Microwave or boil the compress according to the instructions on the back. Freeze for at least one hour for cold therapy. After freezing, it remains soft and malleable. Cleaning is simple with soap and water.
- Freeze, microwave, or hot water
- Please follow the instructions on the back of the compress to heat, microwave, or soak in hot water.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour to get cold therapy.
- This gel pack can withstand temperatures as low as -12°C and as high as 60°C.
- For around 30 minutes, the therapy is maintained.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can use it.
- Note: If the gel pack appears to be leaking, please discard it.
NAME OF PRODUCT: HOT/COLD GEL PACK 12.7CM x 17CM
MIN PURCHASE QTY: 1
SUPPLY AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK