Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes
Doctors developed and utilized Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes. Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes are used to disinfect and clean hands, surfaces, and equipment.
Clinell’s innovative near-neutral pH formula promotes remarkable material compatibility by killing 99.999 percent of bacteria in 10 seconds, norovirus in one minute, and reducing MRSA cases by 55%.
- MRSA is killed in less than ten seconds.
- It continues to work for another 72 hours.
- Alcohol free
- MRSA, Staphylococcus Aureus, Listeria, Salmonella, HIV, Herpes, Influenza (H1N1), Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and Norovirus are just a few of the germs and bacteria that are killed.
Benefits to the user:
- It’s safe to use on unclean hands (i.e., soiled hands).
- With frequent use, there are no sore or dry hands.
- Surfaces are not harmed.
- Suitable for stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs, and pulse oximeter probes.
- Multi-purpose replaces the need for various wipes and surface cleaners by acting as a disinfectant, detergent, and hand wipe.
NAME OF PRODUCT: CLINELL UNIVERSAL WIPES
MIN PURCHASE QTY: 1
SUPPLY AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK