Alcohol 70% Microl
After high-level disinfection or reprocessing, Microl (500 milliliters) helps in the drying of surfaces. Microl is now the industry standard for device rinsing, having been designed to meet not just the most severe professional requirements. Microl provides this new standard to Australian buyers for the first time, while before this limited product market was dominated by foreign-owned corporations.
- Microl is dye-free and filtered to 0.2 µm during filling.
- It’s made up of a 70% ethanol solution in deionized water.
- Ethanol is a good choice for rinsing.
Features and Benefits:
- Brand Name: Whiteley™
- Item Name: 70% Ethanol Solution
- The unit size is 500 milliliters
Rinse and/or dry non-critical and semi-critical equipment and surfaces as recommended (such as benches and tubs).
NAME OF PRODUCT: MICROL 70% ETHANOL CLEANING SOLUTION 500mL
MIN PURCHASE QTY: 1
SUPPLY AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK