Table of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Your Choices
- Third Party Sites and Services
- Contact Us
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information provided once users contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise communicate with us online.
- Usage information, which includes information when you are using the Service and communicate with us, as well as data associated with any information you upload to our websites or otherwise publish to us, and relevant data you provide when you use any visual aids of the Service.
- Marketing documents, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our practices, services, and publications, as well as information about how you interact with our communications.
- Personal information that is sensitive. We request that you not share a certain sensitive information with us (e.g., social security numbers, racial or ethnic origin information, political opinions, religion or other beliefs) on or through the Service or otherwise. When you do, you must consent to the processing and use of such sensitive data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes, as well as those described elsewhere in this Privacy Statement or at the time of transaction.
- Service delivery. We use your personal information to:
- provide, deliver, and personalize your use of the Service.
- interact with you about the Service and react appropriately to your inquiries, including for customer support.
- acknowledge your needs and interests and individualize your experience with the Service and our communication services.
- Also, to provide assistance for the Service.
- Research and development. Your personal information may be used for research and development purposes, such as analyzing and improving the Service and our business. We may generate aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from the personal information we collect as part of these activities. We convert personal information into anonymous data by removing information that identifies the data as personally identifiable.
- Marketing and advertising. We may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing. As permitted by law, we may send you Consumable-related or other direct marketing communications. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the section below titled “Marketing communications.”
- Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful demands, and legal proceedings, such as responding to subpoenas or government demands.
- protect our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by filing and justifying legal claims);
- implement the Service’s terms and conditions;
- and prevent, recognize, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unlawful, or unethical behavior.
- Other purposes with your consent. We may also use your personal details for other purpose stated in this Privacy Statement or at the time the data is collected.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information with the intended stakeholders, as described in this Privacy Statement or at the time of transaction:
- Advertising partners. Third-party advertising organizations collect details about your activity on the Service and other online support to help us in advertising our services, and/or use sorted customer lists shared with them to deliver ads to you and similar users on their social media channels. (NOT SURE IF WE CAN INCLUDE THIS,IF WE CAN DO ADS)
- Business transferees. Participants in applicable business dealings (or potential transactions), such as corporate sale of assets, partnership, consolidation, collection, reorganization, buyout, or other disposition of all or any portion of Consumable’s or our collaborators’ business or assets, or fair value in Consumable or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings). User information, including personal details, could be one of the assets transferred to, purchased by, or obtained by a third party in any of these cases.
- Service providers. Other businesses and individuals that provide services or perform tasks on our behalf in order to assist us in operating the Service or our business, such as customer care, broadcasting, data analysis, email delivery, marketing services, and database management services.
- Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers are used as needed in the course of providing professional services to us.
- Authorities and others. When we believe in good faith that it is necessary or appropriate for the accountability and procedures purposes described above, we will share information with law enforcement, government authorities, and privacy parties.
- Marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe or opt-out directions at the bottom of the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may continue to receive non-marketing and service-related emails.
- Declining to provide personal information. If you do not provide us with the information we require to provide the Service, we may be unable to provide the Service or certain features to you. When we request it, we will inform you of the information you must provide in order to receive the Service.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Service. If we discover that we have collected personal details from a child under the age of 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete it.
Third Party Sites and Services
We have no control over third-party websites or other online services, and we are not liable for their actions. Other websites and online services have different policies in place when it comes to collecting, using, and sharing your personal information. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of any other websites or online services that you use.
We place a high value on the security of your personal information. We implement a variety of organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received.
Guardians Care Pty. Ltd.
61 Quakers Rd., Marayong, NSW, 2148