Choose Guardians Care for In-Home Disability Care Services for Disabled Adults
Our in-home services for the disabled can improve your quality of life.
Whether you were born with or recently affected by a disability that has impaired your ability to live daily life as you used to, help is available to improve your relationships, independence, community involvement and much more. At Guardians Care, our passionate, caring and NDIS-approved service providers have the skills and desire to support you in whichever way you need. Keep reading below to learn about our in-home disability care services and more.
Related Services We Provide to In-Home Services for Disabled Adults
We provide support services to both adults and children alike, but we go one step further than just providing home visits. Some of our most sought-after and advantageous services include:
- We operate a 24-hour callout service: We’re available around the clock to ensure help is never far away when you require it. Our qualified carers can reach your home promptly to provide support, whether it’s an emergency or not. You can count on us to always remain by your side, which is just one quality that makes us a stand-out in-home care service for the disabled.
- We offer leisure activities: If you’ve recently acquired a disability or suffered an injury, you may assume you’ll never be able to enjoy the fun activities you used to take for granted. We’re here to tell you that’s not true. There are plenty of leisure activities in which you can take part, and we’re here to help you gain a head start so that you can start making the most of every day.
- We can provide transportation: Need to visit a friend or an institution but can’t drive yourself and your family members are pre-occupied? Don’t worry because we provide transportation services at more than reasonable fees. Wherever you need to go, you can trust us to get you there.
The Importance of In-Home Services for Disabled Adults
At Guardians Care, we don’t want anybody we serve to feel like a patient. We want to remind you that you’re a contributing member of our society. Our in-home disability care services are crucial because we:
- Help people retain their independence: Nobody wants to feel like nothing more than a burden to their friends and family members, and nobody should have to regardless of their disability. We’ll give you back your independence so that you can enjoy life by learning to do everyday tasks by yourself.
- Create more choices: No matter your disability or injury, you deserve the same chances as every other Australian, which is just one reason for the establishment of the NDIS. As NDIS-approved service providers, we can arm you with the skills and motivation to grab the opportunities that life offers with pride.
- Embrace community involvement: One of the best ways to stay on top of your emotions and improve your wellbeing is to become more involved with your community. We offer many group-based activities to all the people we support.
Why Guardians Care In-Home Services for the Disabled Is Cost-Effective
Why are we affordable? Because we don’t do what we do to become rich. We operate our service to help those who need them, and that’s something that will never change. Find out how we can help you with our in-home disability care services by calling us today!